Orlando Weddings Live

Orlando Weddings Live
Live broadcast weddings

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lake Buena Vista Hotel Weddings

Just received the following comments on this wonderful location to get married: "I would like to thank you for the wonderful staff retreat that we had at the Lake Buena Vista Hotel. All the staff was excellent, from the bell boys to the catering staff were awesome, especially Yanko!!!" El Paso Community College "Just wanted to say Thank you for all your help and support during my brother’s wedding. Everything turned out to be great. Your crew members were very professional and very attentive to our needs. I will be sure to recommend your hotel and reception hall to everyone. Thank you very much!!!" Monica "Thanks for all your help – the reception was wonderful and everyone was please with the entire event and stay at the hotel. I’ll be setting up more things with you in the future." Kelly from St. Lukes United Methodist Church "I recently got married at the Best Western Lake Buena Vista. It was an amazing and unforgettable experience. Everyone was professional, the food was amazing, the rooms were cleaned and stocked daily, the pool is spectacular and my wedding was just perfect. The staff went above and beyond to make sure every little detail was exactly how I wanted it. It was such a wonderful experience that we are planning on staying there every time we are in the area. I loved everything about my stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great experience!" Berkofsky/Ruiz Wedding

1 comment: